Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Only You (part 3)

“ Ah, I’m sorry cause I late. You are Asifah right?”
I turn my head to the right side and I see him. The guy with blue shirt and white cap. It is him.
My heart seems stop beating for the second time today. Today is my lucky day or what? It is Minho who is standing in front of me now. I just nod my head. I am too shocked to say anything. He places the luggage beside the table and takes a sit in front of me.
“ Are you okay? You haven’t speak a word.”
How can I speak? You are sitting in front of me. I can’t even lift my head.
“ I..I..I’m okay. I...it’s just I am shocked to see you. I’m sorry.”
 “ Well, I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Here, your bag. I’ll take mine.”
“ Oh, thanks.”
I finally find the courage to lift up my head. Our eyes meet for the first time. His eyes are so beautiful. It has traps my soul really. Ah, what am I thinking about right now? I am not in my right state of mind now.
“ Wait, you are the girl I run into at airport just now right? I am sure it is you.”
What? He remembers me.
“ Yes. I thought you would not remember me.”
“ Why not? It is hurt you know when I bumped into you.”
“ Oh..oh..I’m sorry then.”
“ Haha! You are blushing now. I’m just kidding. Your beauty is the one that caught me.”
I am speechless. Ah, if is going on like this, I don’t know whether my heart could hold on or not. I could right here I think.
“ Wha.. what  are you talking about?”
“Ah,  am I making you uncomfortable? I’m sorry again.”
Uncomfortable? I like it of course.
“ Sir, would like to order?”
Just then, a waiter comes to our table. He lowered down his cap a little. Maybe he does not want people to recognize him here. It will be bad if someone seeing him with a girl I think.
“ No, it’s okay.”
The waiter walks away. He watch around him, making sure no one recognize him. Plus, we even sit beside the glass window. This might make him feel more uncomfortable.
“ Do you want to go somewhere else or just go home. You seem uncomfortable here. You must not want people to see you here, right?”
He seems shocked when I talk and even in Korean.
“ You can speak Korean? I thought you are a foreigner. That’s why I talk in English just now.”
“ I am a foreigner. I am a Malaysian. But, I study in Korea. I’ve live here for 2 years, of course I can speak in Korean.”
“ I’m surprised hearing you speak in Korean. You should speak in Korean from the start.”
“ I’m sorry. Haha!”
We laugh together. I don’t know what is so funny but it just made us want to laugh at that time.
“ It’s late now. Should we just go home? You must be tired, right? You haven’t get a good rest after returning to Korea. I’m sure you just returned after having a performance abroad, right?”
“ It’s true, but I’m okay with that. But still, it’s late. We should go home now, I think. Anyway, thanks for worrying about me.”
“It’s nothing.”
‘I concern everything about you, really.’ My heart whispers.
We get out of the coffee shop after I paid for my drink. Minho insisted to pay for me, but I strongly stop him. He finally surrendered to me and let me pay.
“ Asifah, how do you come here?”
“ I walked here. Why?”
“ Do you want me to send you home? I come with my manager by car.”
“ It’s alright. My house is just two blocks away.”
“ Are you sure? It’s late now. It is dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone. Or should I walk you home?”
“ No, no, it’s fine. My house is just around the corner, really. I don’t want to trouble you.”
“ If you say so, it's okay then. Juat take care of yourself. Hmm..we can meet again, right?”
That one question startled me. Is this means I can meet him again? Of course we can meet again, I would love to.
“ Sure. I don’t mind.”
“ Okay then. I’ll go now. Goodnight. Nice meeting you today.”
“ Goodnight.”
He get into the car and his manager drives away. I walk home. My mind keeps replaying the meeting just now. My heart can’t stop thinking about him. Ah, I have to stop it now.
As soon as I reach my house, I wash up myself and perform my prayer. Then, I pray my thanks to Allah for giving me the chance to meet Minho. It was the most wonderful thing that had happen in my life. I am getting ready to sleep when I receive a text message.
‘ Annyeong! It is me, Minho. Have you reach home? I just want to wish you goodnight. Sleep well and have a sweet dream.’
I smile reading the message. I reply to him saying the same thing and also thank him for worrying about me. I am sure I will be having the sweetest dream tonight.
I wake up today with a fresh mind. I check my phone inbox. Minho’s message is there. So, it is not a dream, it is real. Everything happened yesterday is real then.
Today is the start of the new semester for the university and for me. I walk to Korea University, where I study. The office is full with students, busy with the administration for the new semester. I squish myself in the crowd and manage to get in the queue for the counter.
“ Hello! Shin Young, where are you? Have you finish with the administration process? I have.”
I call on my classmate just after I finish paying for the fees and registered my name for the courses I chosen.
“ Oh, hello Asifah. I am at the cafeteria with the others. Yes, I’ve finished with it. I registered for the courses we agreed on before this. Come here. I miss you, you know.”
“ That is great, then. I registered the same too. We can be together again for this semester. Ah,  I miss you too. We haven’t met for two months. Wait, I’ll go there.”
“ We’ll be waiting for you.”
I hang up. As I was putting my phone into my jeans pocket, I bumped into someone. My files and that person’s files are scattered on the floor.
“ I’m sorry, sir. Are you alright?”
“ It’s okay. It is not totally your fault.”
I look up to him. He seems familiar.
“ It is you again, miss.”

Part 3 finish.
I wonder if it is interesting enough or not. I’m sorry.
But still, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. i just smile from the start to the ending of this story... good job epah....
    nak part 4 lak

    ReplyDelete
  2. i smiled reading your comment..huhu
    thanks.. i'll do my best to write part 4!!

    ReplyDelete