Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Only You (part 1)

The atmosphere in the plane is really quiet. Most of the passengers are sleeping as it is night time now. Yet, there are some still awake. Reading, chit chating and doing something else to throw away their boredom. So am I. Listening to SHINee’s songs really make up my day. How I wish I could meet them one day. I am on the way to Korea right now!
I have never thought that I’ll be able to study in Korea or even go to Korea. But, my dream did come true. I am on my way to Korea now for my first year in Korea University, after finishing my one-year foundation at there too. Before this, I just had rubbish talk with my friends. I still remember pretending Minho, the SHINee's flaming charisma guy is my boyfriend. Ah, what a dreamer I was back then. Still, my friends love to together build my castle in the air. I love them! They were really happy when I got the scholarship to pursue my study in Korea.
“ Hazirah, Bihah, I have something to tell you guys!” I went to meet Hazirah and Bihah one day, holding the scholarship letter.
“What? You seem so excited. Tell me and Bihah.”
“ Well, you guys should read this.” I handed them the letter. Both of them quietly read it.
“ What?!!” both of them shouted.
“ Wah, congratulations! Seem like your dream has come true my friend.” Hazirah said.
“ Yah, congratulations. I am happy for you.” Bihah congratulated me too.
“ Ah, you’ll be able to meet Minho there. Happy now?? Haha!”
“ I told him already. Haha!” We all laughed together.
“ When are you going?” Hazirah’s voice toned down a bit.
“ Hmm..next month. We only have about three weeks left to be together like this. Although I am happy to go there, but still, it’s hard for me to leave you guys. Both of you are my best friends in the whole wide world!”
“ We’ll miss you so much. Don’t worry, we still can get in touch through phone or internet.”
“ Yeah, but it is different than being with you guys here. I’ll be lonely there.”
“ Lonely? Wouldn’t you’ll be with Minho there? Haha!”
“ Ha, I forgot. Haha!”
“ Just take care of yourself there. Study well be successful there. We will always be best friends.”
“ Thank you, my friends.”

I wonder how are they doing right now. I hope they are fine and well. These flashbacks of memories really saddened me. Now, I start missing my parents more. Two months break is just not enough for me to spend with mommy and daddy. I miss my mom’s cooking, my dad’s hand brushing my hair when I sit with him and all the things I did with them. It is really hard living alone in Korea. But, I need to be strong. They have high hopes on me as I am their only child. They really want me to excel in my study. Thus, I have to study really hard there and make them proud. I miss you mom and dad.
“ I am the captain of this plane speaking. We will arrive at Incheon International Airport in 30 minutes. I hope you have a great journey with our flight. Enjoy your stay in Korea. Thank you for being with us.”
The captain’s announcement wake me up from my deep thoughts. The sleeping passengers wake up upon hearing the announcement too. The other stop what they are doing. All of them start packing up their things and tidy up themselves. I switch off my iPod and start packing my things into my backpack too.
30 minutes later we safely land at the Incheon International Airport. The passengers are busy taking their hand luggage from the luggage compartment above the seat.  Then, a passenger accidentally drops his luggage on my head. Thank goodness it is just a small backpack.
“ Ah, I’m sorry miss. Are you okay? ”
“ It’s alright. I’m fine. Better be careful next time.”
I rub my head while look up to him. He is a very handsome young man. He is Malay like me I think considering his face, skin colour and his English accent.
“ I’m sorry again miss.”
He walk pass by me toward the exit door. The stewardess led us out of the plane into the airport terminal. They send us with sweet smiles of them. ‘Ah, I am jealous of them. They are really beautiful.’ I thought as just I walk in front of them and smile back to them. 
When I am walking on the second floor to go to fetch my luggage at the baggage claim area in the airport I could see so many people at the down floor. It seems like there is a mega sale with 50% to 90% sale usually held during the end of the year, even though now is just the start of spring. Most of them are female. Some are holding cards and banners.  They even holding up their cameras, like reporters, ready to take some pictures. There are even airports guard guarding the exit door and around the people. I wonder why. I have only saw this situation in TV or the internet. I never watch it live. So, are they fans? Wait, would there be idol groups arriving at the airport. This kind of thing get me excited too. If it is true, I hope it is SHINee. Well, SHINee is one of the famous idol group in Korea. No wonder they will have so many fans waiting for them.
‘ Wait. If it is really SHINee, what am I going to do? What if I could really meet them?’ I thought.
‘ Ah! It will be great if I could meet them. Especially Minho.’ I smile to myself imagining what will happen if I could meet them.
Just then, someone ran into me from behind. I fell onto the floor. Then, a hand reach out for me.


Who is it?
Wondering?
Just wait for next part.
Sorry, it is quite short.

No comments:

Post a Comment