Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Only you (part 2)

Just then, someone run into me from behind. I fell onto the floor. Then, a hand reach out for me.
“ Are you okay? I am really sorry.”
I lift up my head. I am startled. My heart seems stop beating for a moment there. My limbs can’t move. My mouth is totally shut. Only one person could have done this to me. It is him. Yes, it is SHINee’s Minho. He is standing in front of me right now.
“ Miss? Are you hurt? Please, tell me.”
“ I..I....I am fine. Do..don..don’t worry.” I quickly stand up by myself.
He takes back his hand and put it in his pocket. Then, I realise all of SHINee’s members are there. Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. Their manager too. They all smile at me. I smile back at them. Only God know how I fell at that time. ‘Ahhhhh..!’ My soul just screamed out of happiness, cause of meeting SHINee of course. Minho bow down to the floor and reach for something.
“ Here, your passport. I’m sorry again. Enjoy your stay in Korea.”
“ Yeah, I will. Thank you.”
He smiles while handing me my passport. Ah, his sweet smile, never fail to melt someone heart including me. I smile at him back, reaching out for my passport. He and the others walk away as the manager ushered them to go.
Even it just a moment, my heart felt really flustered at that time. It seems like it was the most wonderful thing that had happen to me. Thank God for this wonderful meeting! It really felt like a dream. A dream that I would never wake up from. I shake my head.  I try to put away my thought just now and focus on my doing right now. I still need to get my bag and get out from the airport. I proceed to the baggage claim area.
The luggage are on the baggage carousel already, spinning around, waiting for their owners to reach for them. The luggage is reach one by one by the passengers, but I could not see the glimpse of my bag. I wait until the last bag, but still there is no sign of my luggage suit. What left is only a luggage which is exactly the same as mine. I know it is not my bag. I totally recognize mg bag. Plus, I even put a mark and my information on the bag. I decide to take that bag. Maybe the owner accidentally switched his bag with mine. ‘He may call me later. There is my information and contact number on that bag.’ I thought. Thus, I just take the bag home with me.
The taxi driver drives me through the quiet road. It is night time now. Only the pavement, cafe and pub are filled with people, having fun and enjoy the bright night.
 It is spring now! Beautiful flowers are blooming everywhere. Ah, so nice. This what I love about Korea, I could experience 4 different seasons here. Well, it could be better if I can enjoy it with someone special. ‘Haha!’
“Thank you, sir.”
The taxi driver nods his head and drive away. I stare at the bag I brought home with me.  
“Ah, what am I going to do with this bag? It seems I just bring it up and wait for someone to call then.” I pull the bag up to my house.
It has been long since I live in this house. Yeah, it has been two months. I uncovered the white cloth on the furniture.
“Haccho! Ah, these dust really itch my nose. Well, I better start cleaning.”
I get into my room and get undress. Luckily, I left some on my day clothes in the room. I changed into a simple t-shirt and track bottom. As I walk out, my eyes catch something. Another room’s door. Before, I live with a senior. That is her room. But, she had finished her study now, so she had returned home.  I have to live alone now. How am I going to survive this!
“ Hello, Hello. Ibanen narul dakeolkeyo. Hello, Hello. Ooh yeah baby baby girl.”
Just then, my phone rings with SHINee’s Hello ringtone. I pick up. It is an unknown number. I hesitated for a while before answering it.
“Hello?”
“Oh, Hello! Is this Miss Asifah?”
It is a guy’s voice. The voice seems familiar. I think I have heard it somewhere.
“Yes, it is me. May I know who is this too?”
“ Actually, I have accidentally took your bag. Your bag is exactly as mine. That is why I took it at the airport. Your number is on the bag, so I call that number. I am really sorry.”
‘Thank goodness.’ My heart sighs in relief.
“ Oh, it’s ok. But can you hand it back to me?”
“Sure.”
“ One more thing, I think your bag is with me right now. I took the same bag as mine also, as I thought maybe the person who may accidentally switched my bag with him will call me. Thank goodness you call me.”
“ Really? Thank you. Hmm..can we meet tonight? I know it is late, but I need my bag right now. I am sorry.”
I take a glimpse at my watch. It is 10.30 p.m. already.
“Hmmm..ok. I need my bag too. But where do we meet? I am not familiar with Seoul yet.”
“ Where do you live?”
“In the area of Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu.”
“ There is a coffee shop there right? Goong Coffee Shop.”
“ Oh, yeah!”
“ Shall we meet there?”
“ Ok. How do I recognize you?”
“ Hmm..I’ll be wearing blue shirt and a white cap. You?”
“ Ok. Well, I.... will wear a blue long sleeve shirt. I’ll wear a light blue scarf too.”
“ We’ll meet there in 15 minutes.”
“ It is set then.”
“Ok,see you later then. Bye!”
“ Bye.”
I hang up the phone. Wait, I haven’t ask his name yet. Silly me.
“ Ah, I better get ready.”
I changed my clothes and put on my scarf. Put a little bit of light make up and hurriedly go out of the house, dragging the luggage with me. I decided to walk to the shop as it is just a few blocks away. I walk along the pavements. Some shops had closed but the cafe and pub are still on business. Some people are looking towards me. I may look weird, dragging a big luggage with me late at night, I think. ‘Ah, never mind.’ The scent of spring really lighten up my mood tonight. The gentle breeze shyly touch me, quite refreshing. Then, I stop when my eyes catch the word on a signboard hanging above a shop. ‘Goong Coffee Shop.’
“Ah, this is the coffee shop.”
I enter the shop. I look around the shop but a guy with blue shirt and white cap cannot be seen anywhere there. Maybe he is still on the way. I took a seat near the window. The view outside the window is very beautiful. Pink flower are in scattered everywhere. In the air and on the ground. While the moon is glowing brightly, accompany by millions of stars, shining just like SHINee. ‘Haha! What am I thinking right now? Everything is only about SHINee.’
I ordered hot chocolate while waiting for that guy. I look at my watch. It is already 10.55 p.m. He is late. I take a sip of the hot chocolate. Hmm..the aroma, the taste, so good. Just then, a voice came from behind.
“ Ah, I’m sorry cause I late. You are Asifah right?”
I turn my head to the right side and I see him. The guy with blue shirt and white cap. It is him.

Jeng3!
Nuguyo? Who is he?
Be patient...

3 comments: