Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love Pain (part 1)

“I am sorry. We can’t be together anymore. Please understand me.”
Mi Cha just stood still. Didn’t move for a bit. Only tears were rolling down her cheeks.
“ It is not that I don’t love you anymore. I love you. This is also hard for me. But, I have to do this, for my dream. I am sorry. Once I have success, I promise we can be together again.”
“ I understand. But, promise me that you’ll work hard for your dream. I’ll always pray for your success in the music industry. Lastly, please do not forget me, ok?”
“ I’ll never forget you, my dear.”
“Promise you will come back to me one day.”
“ I promise, because I love you.”
Mi Cha cry alone when remembering back that painful memories. Although it had been three months, but it felt just like yesterday that painful incident happen. And it had been three months since Onew start his career as a singer. He is now the leader of the idol group SHINee. They only just debuted for three months, but they have gain mass popularity. Mi Cha is happy for him even though her wounded heart still not recovered. Mi Cha would watch Onew on TV to fill her empty heart and her longing for him.
Mi Cha and her parents are having lunch one day. His brother, Sungmin walks out of the room in a mess toward her father.
“ Appa, can you give some money? I am broke right now.”
“What do you mean? You work right? Where have your money gone?”
“ Ah, I have used all my money. Stop nagging. Just give me some money.”
“ You must have go gambling again, right? What am I going to do with you? Ha, you haven’t pay your debt to the sharks loaner. They had been threatening us you know!”
“ Just say it if you don’t want to give me the money!”
Sungmin walks out of the house angrily. He slams the front door.
“ Ah, what is going to happen to him?”
Mi Cha’s father try to relax himself and continue eating. His face is still red though. It seems he is still angry with Sungmin.
“ Mi Cha, are you still waiting for him? I think you should just forget about him and find someone else.”
Mi Cha is surprised when her mom suddenly talked about it.
“ What do you mean, mom?”
“ Your mom is right. Appa is worry about you. You are always lost in your thoughts lately. I just don’t want your study is affected by it.”
Mi Cha’s father interferes even though he is still in rage. But, his concerns for her only daughter overcome everything.
“ I’m sorry, omma, appa. I still love him. He promise to come back to me and I believe he will.”
“ We said these because we love you. We just don’t want you to be hurt. You deserve to live a better life. We always want you to be happy.”
Mi Cha put down her chopstick on the table and stays still. Her mom continues the conversation.
“ He is star now. Why would he want an ordinary girl like you anymore? He could date other beautiful celebrities.”
“ No! I believe he still loves me. I will always wait for him.”
 “ Have he ever calls you? Have he ever text you? Have he ever come and meet you?”
“ Stop it mom! You really don’t understand how I feel! Omma and appa really don’t understand me!”
Mi Cha raises her voice towards her parents. She gets up harshly and walks to the front door.
“ Mi Cha! Where are you going now?”
“I’ll be better alone outside without omma and appa!”
“ Mi Cha, comeback!”
Mi Cha ignores her father and walk out of the door. Tears are falling down her cheeks now. She walks to a park near her house and sit on the bench there.  She begins thinking about what his parents were talking earlier.
 ‘Did Onew really have forgotten me? He never meet me, call me or even text me. What omma said was quite true. But, I believe in Onew oppa. He will come back for me. He promised me, right?’
“ Hey, what are you doing alone here? Wait, why are you crying?”
Mi Cha looks up. It is Junho who came. She forces a bitter smile.
“ Are you still thinking about him?”
Mi Cha just stays silent. Junho sits beside her. He gives her his handkerchief.
“ Here, wipe your tears. It is ugly you know. Eheh..”
Mi Cha slowly takes it. She is glad that Junho is here. Junho is like a big brother to her. They have known each other for 10 years and he is Onew’s friend too. Mi Cha had always talked about her problem to Junho and he would patiently listened and gave advice to her. He was the one who had been beside Mi Cha when she was having a hard time after breaking up with Onew. Mi Cha is really glad to have Junho in her life. And today, she will do the same thing she always did, express out all the things that had been bothering her.
“ So, you had a fight with your parents?”
“ Emm.. I really regret that. I shouldn’t have raised my voice to them.”
“ Well, you should go and apologize to your parents now. Talk to them nicely about your feelings. I’m sure they will understand you.”
“ Ok. I’ll...”
Mi Cha’s phone rings. She answers it. Suddenly her tears burst out. Junho is shocked.
“ Wha..what...what.. did you say?”

What had happen?
Please wait..

4 comments:

  1. wohohoho.... cita apa ni??? cam best...(serius)
    i want part 2....A.S.A.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cta rekaan sndri...huhu
    best?? hbat x ipah??huhu
    part 2 tggu jap ek, tggu idea dtg dlu...ngee....

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam....mmg best ark...bleh jd penulis korea ni..huhuhummg hbat ark....YEA...AJA2 FIGHTING...HUHUH...SHINEE...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your support...huhu
    hope i'll be able to go to korea one day..huhu
    SHINee fighting!!!
    Eikin gudluck too for economy paper this monday!!

    ReplyDelete