Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year...

Salam..annyeong.. Hello!!!
welcome 2011 n goodbye 2010!!
it is quite sad to leave 2010..well,  there were so much memories i've made in 2010..
i sat for SPM, my last year in school and so much more...
the time i spent with my friends in schoo were the most precious memories i've had and I know I wouldn't be able to experience it anymore...sob3.. I hope we all can achieve all our dreams!! (one of my dream is to pursue my study in Korea..hope it'll come true..huhu)
to my friends, THANK YOU for being friends with me, help me throughout the school days or just normal days...i really appreciate that!! i hope we can be friends 4ever!!!
to my family, THANK YOU so much for suppoooorting me while i'm preparing to sit for SPM last year! I've done my best, so i hope i'll get good results..
to my parents, i know THANK YOU is not enough for what you've did for me.. so i hope i'll be able to make you happy and proud with my SPM's results..just wait!! huhu
special: to my brother..who just started blogging.. hope he'll do well this year with his new blog..ngee.. treat me with something yummy ok?? huhu
i don't know this is a just a dream or a fairytale, but i hope i can meet Minho and SHINee too...what am i talking about..huhu.. but it is not wrong to dream, right?? : p
pray that me and my friends get good resultr for SPM...huhu
i hope i could experience something new in 2011 and make a lot of sweet memories!! help me ok?? : D
see u later.....
thank you,
                                                                                                                             with love,
                                                                                                                              E_pah

SARANGHAE......!

                                                                                               credit: the pic owner
                                                                                                                                                      (gomawoyo for the SHINee's pic)

2 comments:

  1. eh minat korean jugak ehhh.

    same same ! heeee~ :)

    singgah sini jap sambil lyn korea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sbb sggah..huhu
    bgz r..sma2 suka korea..
    bley la share2 psal korea2 nie.. :p

    ReplyDelete