Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Experience...

salam..annyeong..Hello!
I've just started working today at a bakery..well not exactly working..more like learning..
I work at Leena Bakery in Padang Matsirat, Langkawi.. you are welcome here.. the bread and cakes heer are DELICIOUS!! cause it made by me..haha.. just kidding.. of course by the owner(Kak Leena) and the workers (Kak Puteri, Pak Cik, Abg Tat@Tai(confuse..sorry))
It is my dream to learn bakery, cause I love IT! and i love to EAT it! huhu..
It's quite tiring but this is what I want, so it is really FUN!!
pray that I could be a good baker.. (like Bread, Love and Dream drama's Kim Tak Gu..but I prefer Gu Ma Joon...huhu..)
one of my first 'master' piece..huhu.. it is not totally my work, but i help to make it...
: D


I fried these donuts...! huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment